• 2 fresh mangoes, or 12 slices canned mangos, about 1 inch thick
• 1 c. orange juice
• 2 tbsp. sugar
• 1 c. tequila
• Wash and cut fresh mangos; cut each into 6 slices.
• Place in chafing dish or skillet.
• Pour orange juice over fruit and sprinkle with sugar.
• Heat to simmering, stirring gently to dissolve sugar and coat fruit.
• After 3 or 4 minutes pour in tequila; keep over medium heat.
• Flame sauce by pouring a little tequila into teaspoon and holding it over flame of chafing dish or range until it flames; then use this flaming tequila to light tequila on top of mangos.
• Serve over vanilla ice cream.