Grilled Chicken Fingers
• 1/4 cup soy sauce
• 3 tablespoons dry white wine
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 3/4 teaspoon dried Italianâstyle seasoning
• 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
• 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
• 1 pinch ground black pepper
• 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves â cut into strips
In a large, resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, wine, lemon juice, oil, Italian-style seasoning, ginger, garlic, onion powder and ground black pepper. Place chicken in the bag. Seal and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate. Thread the chicken onto skewers, and set aside. Pour marinade into a small saucepan, and bring to a boil over high heat.
Cook chicken on the prepared grill for approximately 5 minutes per side, basting with the sauce several times. Chicken is done when no longer pink and juices run clear.